WINTER LANDSCAPING SERVICES

It may be cold outside, but Woody’s can still work on your winter landscaping project. Don’t wait until the weather gets warm to get started; let us help you finish now so you can enjoy our handiwork during those warm spring nights!

All scheduled appointments are subject to a cancellation fee of $85 if not cancelled 72 hours prior to scheduled appointment time. Woody’s Lawn Sprinkler and Landscape does not warranty freeze damage.

JUST BECAUSE IT’S COLD, DOESN’T MEAN WE CAN’T WORK!

Have Woody’s complete your landscape project early and let us come back in the spring to install your plantings and sod. Woody’s will even lay straw matting down to keep the mud and mess to a minimum. Don’t wait until we get booked up for the season! Call (303) 463-4600 to get started.

During the winter we can install:

  • Sprinkler Systems
  • Drip Systems
  • Rocks
  • Edging
  • Paver Patios
  • Flagstone Patios
  • Retaining Walls
  • Garden Boxes
  • Crusher Fine Pathways
  • Berms
  • Water Features
  • Mulch

Keep pet’s feet clean! We will put straw matting down until sod is laid in the spring!

WINTER LANDSCAPING BASE PRICING

Option 1 ($5,500)
Up to 15 Tons of Rock
500 Square Feet of Sod with Soil Prep, Till, Grade
1 Drip Line and 1 Zone Sprinkler System
100 ft of Steel Roll Top Edging & Landscape Fabric

Option 2 ($6,950)
Up to 20 Tons of Rock
1,000 Square Feet of Sod with Soil Prep, Till, Grade
1 Drip Line and 2 Zone Sprinkler System
200 ft of Steel Roll Top Edging & Landscape Fabric

PAY 70% NOW, PAY REMAINING 30% UPON COMPLETION OF SOD AND PLANTINGS IN SPRING

For more information on our winter landscape services or to request a quote call our office during normal business hours at (303) 463-4600.

LANDSCAPING PROJECT GALLERY

Please click on the thumbnails below to browse through our landscaping project gallery.

FOR A LANDSCAPE QUOTE

For a landscaping quote please complete the fields below and click SUBMIT.

Customer feedback is very important to us. We pride ourselves on our great reputation and honest reviews. We urge you to research us and read what our customers are saying! Please take the time to review us on Google or Facebook.

WOODY’S LAWN SPRINKLER SERVICE AREA IS 144TH AVENUE TO THE NORTH, SHERIDAN BOULEVARD TO THE EAST, COLFAX AVENUE TO THE SOUTH AND HIGHWAY 93 TO THE WEST.

We have proudly served Arvada, Westminster, Broomfield, Wheat Ridge and Golden for over 30 years. For more on our Landscaping Services, click here.